Monday

Photo Inspiration at Stampin Royalty SR194

The inspiration bug bit this weekend when I was doing some browsing of blogs...I had to do the challenge at Stampin' Royalty.

Challenge SR#194 was to take inspiration from this photo and create a card (or in my case, 3).

 
Everything about this photo is lovely, right? It's soothing and interesting and creative and...well, you get the idea.
 
So below are my three creations.
 



The die used to create the shaped piece is a product from Lifestyle Crafts that's been sitting on my desk for a while. It's called the Trellis die and can be seen here but, in my opinion, that name simply does not do it justice. It's 12 inches long so it could be used for many things or, as I did, cut up into pieces. The inner pieces could be mixed-and-matched to really go the distance, design-wise.
 
As usual, I almost can't make cards without black and white ribbon of some sort.
 
Thanks for stopping by...please feel free to say "hello".
 
--Sarah
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment